Saturday 12 May 2012

Monash University: Week 10

I must say, each week there is less and less people rocking up. No surprise there, Lecturers aren't exactly the most fun types of people (POD withstanding). Seriously, 3 out of the 4 Lecturers drone on and on about their chosen class. Some of this info is basically read off from the slide, nothing new, nothing to note down. By their attitude I feel as if they're just teaching for money. Like in their minds "I'm here only for the money." Tho that's 3 out of the 4, which proves to me, there are some Lecturers who enjoy being Lecturers and enjoy what they do.

Tho still, I remember complaining about teachers back in the day. Guess as students we all find something to complain about, perhaps just to kill the boredom? Or just as a force of habit, whatever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment