Sunday 29 July 2012

One of Forge World's most exciting releases!


I tell you, Forge World has released a teaser video that was shown at Games Day Chicago. To sum it all up, the rumours were true. Forge World will be releasing the Horus Heresy book. As in, think Imperial Armour but all about the Horus Heresy.

This means patience, cos I dunno what will be in the ruleset. So I dunno what to collect to (and which army). I'm still thinking Luna Wolves cos I love painting white, but will there be rules for the Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus? Will I even be able to use the Luna Wolves in a battle?

Surprisingly, this news has had a lot of trolls. I dunno why really. Apparently they're not getting their Xenos love and so they hate this release? The Horus Heresy is one of the most iconic battles of Warhammer 40k. It's about time they entered this market! Oh well Xenos trollers, you will be saving your wallet, whilst the rest of us have an AWESOME time (oh and we'll be murdering our wallet at the same time)!

Note: The I only got wind of this fantastic news via Games Workshop "What's New Today".

No comments:

Post a Comment