Saturday 25 August 2012

Heresy-Era Sons of Horus


As per my previous post, I mentioned something about me and collecting Sons of Horus. With rumours of a new Chaos Space Marine Codex and with Forge World announcing their Horus Heresy Books, I figured; forget the Luna Wolves, it's time to collect something with a bit more flair, and go with their changed name/colours.

The Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus are perhaps one of my favourite Legions (specially cos of their story and the Horus Heresy novels). So what I reckon, is that I shall be collecting the Sons of Horus,11th Company. As far as I know, the Sons of Horus have 25 Companies, with about half of them with their own story and fluff. So I thought it be much more fun to create my own story and fluff in relation to some of the un-named companies, hence the 11th Company.

But hey, you probably don't care about anything that I'm saying, instead you want to see pics. So here they are:

The Space Marine with the Plasma Gun has been magnetised at the fist, he can switch the Plasma Gun for a Bolter, Flamer and Meltagun.

The Space Marine with the Plasma Gun has been magnetised at the fist, he can switch the Plasma Gun for a Bolter, Flamer and Meltagun.

WIP Space Marine
The WIP Space Marine has been "tacked" together; I wanted to try a different pose other than the ones offered by the Mk. III Armour. I actually quite like the pose. The arms have been converted with various Chaos Space Marine arms. I also drew inspiration from the Chosen Champion from the Warhammer 40K Dark Vengeance starter set (the Chosen Chaos Space Marine with the Power Maul).

These photos have also been posted on my deviantART page: http://sgt-thaddeus.deviantart.com/

Edit: The photos seriously don't do the models justice... Gotta build an actual Photography Box for these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment