Tuesday 14 August 2012

Sorry for the lack of postage...

Really sorry for the lack of posts. Hell it has been a heck of a long time since I last posted something. So guess what!? I'm still alive and kicking! Not dead yet. Tho it is true I've been inactive on both my deviantART and my blog.

Anyway, my humblest apologies. The truth is that I've been concentrating on uni (I'm hearing someone scream out bull****). Right so actually I've just been waiting patiently for ebay products to arrive. Products as in parts for my Heresy-Era Terminators and some other extra parts for some MKV Squads.

Yes, I shall be "attempting" some MKV Power Armour Conversions. And you read that right. So MKV? Why MKV? Luna Wolves never had access to MKV Power Armour. Well, the Luna Wolves have been scrapped for another Legion Army. I'll give you a hint; read the rumours on the Legions that shall be appearing in Forge World's Horus Heresy Books. Also read the rumours of the new Chaos Space Marine Codex. Sooner or later you'll see what Legion I shall be collecting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment