Thursday 10 October 2013

MechWarrior: Online - In-Game Thunderbolt Image Leaked!


Short post today. In-Game Thunderbolt image has been leaked! This time I dunno by who. Well I kinda know that NGNG posted it up on their Facebook, but I have no idea who they got it from.

Anyway, I really quite like it. It's a little bit meh, but maybe its the angle. But I like it, mainly cos if captures the Thunderbolt truly. The off-center Cockpit and the Missile Rack!! The Side Torsos seem quite easy to hit; the Center Torso as well.

I dunno, it feels bulky. I hope the Hitboxes will be good on this thing... I hope... It deserves it; it is the legendary Thunderbolt after all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a good article with us. This is very helpful for me.
    Forecasting game

    ReplyDelete