Monday 28 October 2013

MechWarrior: Online - Thunderbolt TDR-9SE Build

Image courtesy of mwomercs.com/phoenix

Well I've found a new more fun build for the Thunderbolt TDR-9SE! Truth be told, I absolutely hate poptarts and poptart builds, but I cannot argue against their effectiveness. From what a teammate has told me, the only reason these builds are effective, is because many pilots (PUGs specifically) are too cowardly to push when needed. Unfortunately even in real life scenarios, a push/charge will always have its casualties, and in games, this is no different.

Admittedly, there is a different between a suicide charge and a proper charge.

Regardless, I turned my TDR-9SE into a somewhat poptart build. It's not effective as my other poptart builds, but it does work, and works quite well.
From the ashes we'll rise... the Phoenix Mechs have returned... all shall burn before our might!
TDR-9SE Build

Mechromancer MechLab: N/A
Smurfy MechLab: [Link]

Role: Sniper
Speed: 69.8 kph
Firepower: 35
Armour: 368
Cost: N/A

Weapon Groups
Primary Weapon Group: Both PPCs
Secondary Weapon Group: All 3 Medium Lasers

As I said, this is a poptart Thunderbolt. I won't go into too much explanation here; but remember, those PPCs do no damage under 90m. So don't go about shooting them and wasting unnecessary heat at that range. Otherwise, just fire at any enemy that moves, and try to stay near the back. You don't want to engage up close in a brawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment