Friday 24 January 2014

Pokémon X & Y - 6 Turtwig Up for Trade!

Image courtesy of Bulbapedia

Well guess what? I have many, many Pokémon from the previous generations currently in storage. I won't say what, but I believe the hint that Turtwig is definitely one of 'em might give you a hint as to what I have.

Well, my Turtwig isn't so much a Turtwig but an awesome Torterra. Admittedly Torterra isn't a very powerful Pokémon and is considered quite weak by many (in terms of "competitive" battling); but regardless it's one of the many fan favourites.

Anyway, seeing as how you cannot acquire a Turtwig in either Pokémon X or Y; I shall offer my spare 6 up for trade!

For those of you who don't know, Turtwig can only be acquired in Pokémon X and Y via transfer and the PokéBank (which was active for a few hours before it was shutdown due to server issues).

All 6 Turtwig are male, have the Adamant Nature and have the following Egg Moves:
  • Double-Edge
  • Wide Guard
  • Seed Bomb
  • Superpower

Anyone who wants a Turtwig can merely contact me with an offer for a trade (though expect some bargaining). In addition, if you offer me a Pokémon with a Hidden Ability or a Pokémon that cannot be found in the Kalos Region (like perhaps a Cyndaquil), there's a higher chance of you getting the Turtwig!

Best way to contact me is to message me via my Facebook page. Specifically my Facebook page (not this Blog's Facebook). It'll be nice if you also "Like" and share the page. Once I reach a certain number of "Followers" I might just start offering Giveaways...

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/VarroThaddeus

No comments:

Post a Comment