Tuesday 1 April 2014

New Pokémon Mega Evolution Info!!


Normally I avoid any sort of rumour posting; it's just not me, and besides, I hate to force my readers to take a boatload of salt with the plethora of rumours that I've been told over the years.

See, as an ACES member and blogger, with my various connections within my Anime Club; I receive quite good and detailed information about various upcoming games and anime.

Regardless, I decided today will be the day I release some of the information I've been told. As per the title, the information is in regards to the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake and the Mega Evolutions to be featured within the game!

Anyway the only 2 new Mega Evolutions in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake that I've been told are Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert!! Well it was pretty obvious; I mean we have Mega Blaziken, why haven't we received the other 2 Mega Evos yet? Well they'll be here sometime 2015 when Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake is released.

Anyway, according to my source; Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert have the following stats and abilities:

Mega Sceptile
Type: Grass/Dragon
Ability: Adaptability

Base Stats - Total: 630
HP: 70
Attack: 105
Defense: 85
Sp. Attack: 135
Sp. Defense: 95
Speed: 140
This practically will push Sceptile straight into OU and maybe even Uber... seriously, Grass/Dragon with Adaptability!?! That's practically screaming OP to be remotely true! Yet it is... How strange?

Everyone has been screaming for Sceptile to gain a Dragon type, and just like Charizard and Ampharos; he gains it too!! About time i say!! Thank you Game Freak!!

Mega Swampert
Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Water Absorb

Base Stats - Total: 635
HP: 100
Attack: 140
Defense: 130
Sp. Attack: 85
Sp. Defense: 130
Speed: 50
Everyone has been begging for Mega Swampert to gain Sap Sipper... but yeah like that'll ever happen. If he gets that, he'll be practically OP with no weaknesses save for a single move Freeze Dry... Sorry to say he doesn't gain that; but he did gain Water Absorb. Swampert has always lacked a good recovery move, least he gains one here with Water Absorb... better than nothing eh.

Anyway, Mega Swampert is beastly in his stats!! Yeah he loses some speed; but hey, he wasn't exactly a speedster prior to Mega Evolving!

No comments:

Post a Comment