Friday 23 May 2014

MechWarrior: Online - Shadow Hawk SHD-2K Build


Guess it's become commonplace for me to make an effort to "master" both Medium and Heavy Mechs. By "master" I don't mean just get full Basic, Elite and Master, by "master" I mean no matter the Mech I make sure I can do well it that Mech. Seems like the SHawks (and most Mediums) are just my thing!

Truth I still prefer my Heavies; but then, I love my Mediums too. Annoying how this applies to everything I play too; War Thunder Ground Forces; I play better in Medium Tanks than I do Heavies :P
Speed is the essence of war. Take advantage of the enemy's unpreparedness; travel by unexpected routes and strike him where he has taken no precautions.
- Sun Tzu
SHD-2K "Mako" (XL300, 3x LPL & 3x JJ)

Smurfy MechLab: [Link]

Role: Striker
Speed: 88.4 kph
Firepower: 31.80
Armour: 320
Cost: 12.6 mil (Approximately)

Weapon Groups
Primary Weapon Group: All 3 Large Pulse Lasers
Secondary Weapon Group: All 3 Large Pulse Lasers (Chain Fire)

Simply put, you run ridiculously super hot! Ghost Heat + 3 Large Pulse Lasers isn't exactly a cold build. Even with 14 DHS, expect to shut down a lot. I recommend a good prescription of Coolshots.

With this build; only ever Alpha Strike when the enemy is at 300m or under AND when you know you're gonna hit without worrying about much retaliation. No point adding any unnecessary heat for little damage. Otherwise; just Chain Fire your Large Pulse Lasers. Simple, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment