Friday 1 August 2014

Sons of Horus Contemptor Dreadnought [WIP]


Welp; I've finally returned from my long as hiatus from Warhammer! This is mostly thanks to Eternal Crusade; but also because I've needed the distraction from real life and games. Somehow I got inspiration from a tad bit of depression...

Regardless; out of all the Legiones Astartes, my favourites would have to be the Sons of Horus/Luna Wolves and the Vlyka Fenryka (Space Wolves)! I super cannot wait for the new Codex and Models!! I see so many opportunities for conversions with that new Space Wolves Dreadnought!!

Anyway, today is about the Sons of Horus Contemptor Dreadnought!

Now the reasons I said this was a [WIP] is mostly because I'm missing the transfer/symbol. I realised that my 8 year old Arcoat is kinda dried out... I managed to print out my own Sons of Horus decals on an A4 piece of transfer paper. I just need some Ardcoat to smooth the area down.

What I'm most proud of here is the blood splatter. And the slight shoulder conversion (adding a trim with plasticard).


No comments:

Post a Comment